1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar AG500 112 Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blastjv, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    SOLD!!!!!

Please contact me through email here on the board. I will be away all weekend, and will probably not be able to check PM's.

I actually just bought this from another TB'er. I really wanted just the amp, but couldn't find that so I talked myself into the combo (because I'm a friggin' child). I've since found a great deal on just the amp, and also a great deal on a couple of 112's, so the combo is up for sale...

It is used and has a few dings on the corners and a little fuzziness on the carpet, but it's in excellent shape overall and sounds amazing (WAY bigger than a 112 should)!!!

I'd really like to stick to a local deal right now, and I'd be willing to drive a bit in and around the Philly area to meet up.

$850

If you really want me to ship it, we'll talk...

Thanks,

-John

2. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    BUMP!!!!!

Thanks,

-John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.