1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Aguilar AG500. Great Condition, with rack ears! Rack and Aggy GS210 also available.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ds1, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Owner: Ish Guitars, Inc. Owner: Ish Case, Inc
    I also have a Vintage Pedulla MVP Pentabuzz 5, Modulus Funk Unlimited 5, and the cabs in the pictures for sale. PM me for info!

This is a great amp! It has been my go-to head for a few years now, but I no longer have a use for it because I built myself a tube amp that is my main rig.

Theres not too much to say about it; you already know that these AG500SC's are the industry standard for bass amplification. Everything works great and it sounds incredible. It is in very good condition overall, but does have a little bit of wear on the bottom. Nothing major, I would say it is about 98% condition. I also will include the rack ears and screws. The amp only weights about 20 pounds!

I also have a SKB rack that is the perfect size for gigging with this head. It is in great condition as well! If you purchase the head and rack, I will give you the rack for $50. Otherwise the rack will be listed for $75. The other cabs in the picture are for sale too, probably something like a couple hundred bucks each. PM me!

Please feel free to ask any questions or for more pictures. PM me. [DEL]Asking only $499 OBO with free shipping![/DEL] SOLD!

file. file-1. file-3. file-2. file-4. file-9. file-10. file-12.

2. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Bump!

3. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Sold! Thanks everyone.

4. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Banned

Jan 22, 2011
    Mass
    This is the price I want to pay $500!!!!....will see if I find another for same price. Shout out to all AG500 sellers.

5. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Man, you were just a day late!