1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Aguilar AG700 w/ extras, DB112 & DB112NT Chocolate Thunder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by aldaa, Jun 13, 2018.

1. aldaa

aldaa Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Alabama
    Price:
    $450-$1600
    Hey TBers. I really don't want to do this, but I need to sell my AG700. It's never been gigged with, never been abused. I'm including a laptop bag that fits this perfectly, as well as a 3ft Speakon cable. Price includes shipping. If you have any questions, just ask. Amp has very light scratches/scuffs on top - they look more prominent in the pictures, since it's in the sunlight. They are difficult to notice otherwise.

Also selling my two Aguilar DB112 cabs. One with a tweeter, one without. These are in excellent condition. The only thing I could find is one of the metal corners have some white paint that scuffed onto it. I'll try to clean it off, but I wanted to disclose that. They have never been gigged with or abused.

The NT version was custom ordered from Sweetwater in November 2017, and the other was custom ordered in March 2018, received in April. I absolutely love this amp and these cabs, but I need to pay my lawyer and make some CC payments.

Amp and cable were bought from Sweetwater back in November. Sorry, but no trades.

Cabinets are local only. I live in Andalusia, but can meet anywhere between here and Pensacola, Mobile, or Montgomery.

Prices:
    Amp - $730
    DB112 - $575
    DB112NT - $450
    Package deal - $1600

ag700front. ag700top. ag700back.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. aldaa

aldaa Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Alabama
    Amp inside bag with speakon and power cable. Lots of pockets and storage.

ampcase. ampcase2.

SteveBass5 and pjbassist like this.
  3. aldaa

aldaa Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Alabama
    cab1. cab2. cab3.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  4. aldaa

aldaa Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Alabama
    someone make an offer?

5. aldaa

aldaa Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Alabama
    please someone buy this amp!

6. aldaa

aldaa Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Alabama
    You guys are killing me! I will sell the AG700 for $690 plus shipping if someone buys this by Tuesday.

7. aldaa

aldaa Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Alabama
    pls buy

8. aldaa

aldaa Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Alabama
    is something wrong with my price? i feel like i've seen these sell at this price regularly, in worse condition, without a bag, and played more often.

9. JEDI BASS

JEDI BASS

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Might want to offer shipping on the cabs. I’ve shipped a 100 pound 2x15 for 110 bucks, 4x10s, and 1x15s too. A 1x12 packed right isn’t a challenge to ship, and won’t cost a fortune. Cut a box down to fit snug, with a suitable layer of padding. If it’s priced right, buyers will pay shipping.

10. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey

Jan 20, 2013
    New York, NY
    PM Sent

11. aldaa

aldaa Supporting Member

Apr 27, 2017
    Alabama
    After much thought and consideration, this amp is no longer for sale.

Thanks