SOLD Aguilar AG700 with Aguilar Padded Case (Like-New / Mint Condition)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Pedulla-Player, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player Founder of the WI Bassist Club / Bassist for SLAB

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Price:
    United States
    For Sale: Aguilar AG700 with Padded Gig Bag - Like-New / Mint Condition
    $800 Shipped & Insured - CONUS Buyers Only Payment = PayPal (or in-person cash)
    Comes with Padded Gig Bag, Original Box & Owner's Manual

I bought the AG700 ($999.99) and the padded gig bag ($79.00) brand new in April of 2021 and only played about a dozen gigs with it. Always stored and transported in the Padded Gig Bag, so the amplifier is in immaculate condition and could pass as new. You'd be hard pressed to find a used AG700 in better condition.
    Features:
    Power Output: 700 watts @ 2.67 or 4 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms
    Preamp Section: Solid State / Power Section: Class D
    Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
    EQ Section:
    Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz / Deep: +6 dB <250 Hz
    Low Mid: +/- 15 dB @ 300 Hz / High Mid: +/- 14dB @ 800 Hz
    Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz / Bright: +6 dB >3 kHz, shelving
    -10dB input pad / Tuner output
    Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
    Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
    Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units
    Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
    Cooling: Two high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
    Dimensions: 12″ W x 9″ D x 3″ H
    Weight: 4.9 lbs
    I have been playing bass for 36 years and have played many different amplifiers from different manufacturers. I'm not just saying this to make a sale, but this amp provides the tone that I have been after for years.
    I am only selling this amp for two reasons:
    1st Reason: I am having back surgery this Wednesday (11-24-21) and I need the money for the hospital bills that are soon to follow.
    2nd Reason: My last two gigging bands were quite unpleasant experiences and my last band ended in a dumpster fire shortly after our last gig in the beginning of July. That said, I have decided to retire from gigging after playing out for 25+ years, so I no longer have the need for such a powerful amp.
    NOTE: I am also selling my SL 410x Cabinet & Ibanez SR2600 CBB and would do a package deal if you're interested in either or both of those as well.
    I'm located in North Eastern Langlade County in Northern Wisconsin. I would travel a couple hours to meet up for an in-person cash deal.
    AG700 Front.JPG

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
    Fred312b and emjazz like this.
  2. Pedulla-Player

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    More Photos:
    AG700 Back.JPG AG700 Gig Bag 10a.JPG AG700 Top 10c.JPG AG700 Left Side.JPG AG700 Right Side 10e.JPG Ibanez SR2600 & Aguilar Bass Rig.jpg

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    Fred312b likes this.
  3. Pedulla-Player

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Price lowered from $825 down to $800 Shipped & Insured.

4. Pedulla-Player

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Sold! Thanks Greg!!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022