1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar Agro & Super Snark 2 tuner (Both in like-new condition)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Pedulla-Player, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player MM Bongo enthusiast (Yes - even it's looks) Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Price:
    For Sale: Aguilar Agro pedal & Super Snark2 tuner (Like-new) - $105 Shipped!!

I'm selling because my hours at work have been cut back recently due to the Coronavirus outbreak and my place of employment may be soon shut down for a few weeks. While I love this pedal, it is more of a luxury than a necessity so it must unfortunately go.
    Some people say that this pedal takes the low end out of your tone, but I really haven't found that to be a problem playing my Musicman Bongo 4HH through my Aguilar AG700 / Aguilar SL 410X rig.

I'm including the Super Snark2 because I decided to go with a tuner pedal, so I no longer need it. I bought the tuner new last summer and used it at a couple gigs. For the price of shipping it didn't pay to try to sell the Snark on its own.

CONUS Buyers only. Payment = Paypal

Thanks for looking and stay safe everyone!
    Aguilar Agro 10a.JPG Aguilar Agro 10k.JPG Aguilar Agro 10m.JPG

2. Pedulla-Player

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    I'm selling two other Aguilar pedals and would do a package deal if more than one pedal is purchased because it would save me on shipping costs. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

3. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2010
    For anyone wondering, that Agro pedal is FANTASTIC. It's OUTRAGEOUSLY good.
    AguilarAgro

Pedulla-Player likes this.
  4. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    I <3 my Agro

Pedulla-Player likes this.
  5. Pedulla-Player

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Sold. Thanks Nick!