1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Featured Aguilar Amplification Announces New SL 210 Cabinet

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Jul 26, 2019.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    NEW YORK, NY — Aguilar Amplification is excited to announce the latest addition to its line of “Super Light” bass cabinets – the SL 210

Designed for small and medium sized venues, the SL 210 delivers a tight and punchy low-end with excellent midrange articulation. Weighing only 35lbs (15.42kg), this cabinet is both lightweight and portable without sacrificing any of the legendary “Aguilar Sound”. The SL 210 also pairs perfectly with our SL 115 for a massive powerhouse of tone! Features include two custom voiced 10” neodymium speakers and a phenolic tweeter with variable level control. Power handling is 400 watts RMS and the cabinet will be available in both 4 and 8 ohm versions.

The SL 210 will begin shipping September 2019 and carries a U.S. street price of $999.00.

Specifications:
    Power Handling: 400 watts RMS
    Frequency Response: 44 Hz - 16 kHz
    Sensitivity: 97.3 dB 1W 1M
    Dimensions: 17 5/8 H x 21 15/16 W x 15 11/32 D
    Weight: 35 lbs
    Available in 4 or 8 ohms

SL 210 for Press Release. SL210_Landing_Page.

Bassic Needs and Maynjo like this.
  2. Maynjo

Maynjo Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, NC
    Ohhh man I've been wondering when they were gonna start making these.

3. Frankie Fender

Frankie Fender Supporting Member

OOOH, Nice!

4. grocker

grocker

Dec 1, 2007
    Ormond Beach
    I'm very happy with my 2 SL112s BUT if i could afford to,i would go with a 115 and a 210......