1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar Chorusaurus (includes 2 patch cables) - (Like-new)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Pedulla-Player, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player MM Bongo enthusiast (Yes - even it's looks) Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Price:
    For Sale: Aguilar Chorusaurus - Like-new condition - $150 Shipped

I bought this pedal a month ago and it has only been used a couple times. It has been used for about an hour total. The pedal has never been out of the house and has never been stomped on. The couple times that I used the pedal it sat on the couch next to me and I engaged it with my finger. I guarantee that you can't find one of these in used condition with such little use. I'll include the purchase invoice in my photos.

I'm selling because my hours at work have been cut back recently due to the Coronavirus outbreak and my place of employment may be soon shut down for a few weeks. While I love this pedal, it is more of a luxury than a necessity so it must unfortunately go.

CONUS Buyers only. Payment = Paypal Thanks for looking and stay safe everyone!
    Aguilar Chorusaurus 10a.JPG Aguilar Chorusaurus 10g.JPG Aguilar Chorusaurus 10e.JPG Aguilar Chorussaurus receipt.jpg

2. Pedulla-Player

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    I'm selling two other Aguilar pedals and would do a package deal if more than one pedal is purchased because it would save me on shipping costs. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

3. Cory

Cory Supporting Member

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    PM’d ya....

Pedulla-Player likes this.
  4. Cracker7

Cracker7 Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2016
    Ballston Lake NY
    PM sent

Pedulla-Player likes this.
  5. Pedulla-Player

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Sold. Thanks Corey!