1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aguilar CT Club Rig

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by NoHomework81, Mar 7, 2008.

1. NoHomework81

NoHomework81

Jul 27, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    The Aguilar Tweed Stack post gave me the worst gas of my life! Downsized my collection and brought home a new rig. These things sound fantastic. I can't wait for my gig Sat. night!
    [​IMG]

2. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    Classy! :bassist:

3. johnpbass

johnpbass

Feb 18, 2008
    Glen Mills, PA
    Nice!

Aguilar cabs sound great with Eden heads. I use a WT400 to power my GS112s. I'm liking those DB cabs though!

4. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Very nice rig. I almost bought a couple of those DB115's last week.

5. That looks pretty awesome. I'm intrigued by the new DB15 and really want to give it a try. Chocolate Thunder FTW!!!

GAS is making me crazy these days. Might need to rob a bank or something. :D

6. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    yea that looks ultra nice. i'd be super pissed if i ripped the tolex or damaged the grill cover though

7. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Gorgeous! Now just do something about that unsightly Eden head and you'll be good to go :D j/k

8. NoHomework81

NoHomework81

Jul 27, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    The thought of ripping the vinyl or grill certainly did not escape me. I'm not on tour, and I only see a few gigs a month, and I'm the one loading & unloading into my car, so It'll only be my fault if something happens.
    I haven't tried the 115 alone with the band yet, but from the way it sounds it'll be tight enough to give me more than the fundamental at loud volumes. Goes very well with the 210. The 112's sounded great, as well, but I didn't need (alright, couldn't afford) any more speakers.
    That eden head would have looked ALOT better on top of a tweed stack. What's not to like about all those multi-colored plastic knobs? :meh: (sarcasm)

9. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Glad I could help with your decision to go with a new rig. It looks great! Enjoy it....

10. johnpbass

johnpbass

Feb 18, 2008
    Glen Mills, PA
    You can switch those multi colored knobs out for black ones. They look very cool actually.

11. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    absolutely beautiful!

12. pedro

pedro

Apr 5, 2000
    Madison, WI.
    Peabody you coming to the Madison Bass GTG on 6/7? If so please bring those lovely cabs with you. :D

13. sandman

sandman

Apr 13, 2004
    Melbourne
    my aggie DB410 at the gig...

Attached Files: