Aguilar customer service

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ivanthetrble, Dec 18, 2003.

1. ivanthetrble

Sep 9, 2002
    I bought a used DB680 a while back. Wanted to tinker a bit with/replace the tubes. E-mailed Aguilar to see if I could get a schematic of the tube placement and function. Got a schematic e-mailed back to me in less than 15 minutes. Thanks Aguilar!
  2. that's good to hear, because it runs contrary to everything i've heard about their customer service to this point.

maybe you got lucky or maybe they changed because people were complaining. either way, i'm glad you had a good experience.

3. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    usually they are really good
  4. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    My experience, Aguilar was EXCELLENT in dealing with jiffy-quick replacement of a misaligned voice coil in one of my drivers. Though their warranty terms say otherwise, they paid for the return shipping. It was only four or five days total. Friendly and professional for me.
  5. I don't own Aguilar stuff yet, but each time I emailed them i had an answer(and a good one!!!)
    Unless exceptionnal circumstances High-end amp makers such as Aguilar or anything else cannot have a really bad customer service. The smaller they are the better it is(at least it should be!).
  6. I had a problem once with a DB-359. Dave Boonshaft personally returned my call and patiently explained what I needed t know to set the problem straight.

Nice & caring folks.

7. basss

basss Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2001
    I've called them a couple times and they have always been extremely helpful.