Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aguilar DB-659 Preamp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MJ5150, May 9, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    ***SOLD***

I picked this up about a week ago in preparation for my new power/pre rig. I came across an awesome deal for an EA iAMP500, so I no longer need this preamp. It is in mint condition with the stock tubes. Small scratch on the top that came from being rack mount. I was going to post some pics, but this one looks just like all the others

I bought it for $510 shipped, and that is what I will sell it for. I am not interested in much as far as trades go. Epifani UL, or EA Wizzy cabs are about it. USPS money order or cash in person are my preferred methods of payment. If PayPal is your only option, then add $20 to the price for the hassle of dealing with it. However, I am willing to ship it before payment is received if someone I know and trust here at TB wants to buy it.

-Mike

2. kdsi44

kdsi44

Oct 18, 2004
    pm sent

3. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    PM sent

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Sorry for the delay in my replies. I spent the day at the hospital with my wife who had surgery.

This preamp has found a new home....in Hawaii!!! Sold to Jason, aka Muzique Fann!!

I just need to find a way to fit myself into the box the preamp is in. :D :D

-Mike