1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aguilar DB 680 preamp ...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ovialexm, Oct 5, 2008.

1. ovialexm

ovialexm

Jun 5, 2006
    Hello there!
    I am interested to buy a very good preamp. I know Aguilar DB 680 is a very good preamp and cost some money too. I know this preamp is disconected and Aguilar is not making any more this model, therefore I don't know if is still on the top and a good choice. People did not discussed much lattely about it.
    So here are my questions:
    Aguilar DB 680 pramp is still on the top for one of the best preamps?
    Will be better to buy a Warwick hellborg preamp even I pay some more $$$ ?
    Thanks!
    Ovi

2. ovialexm

ovialexm

Jun 5, 2006
    so nobady knows about aguilar DB680 preamp?

3. You might want to edit the "want to buy" bit of your post. I think it violates the rules of the amps forum.

Sorry I don't know anything about that preamp. I'm a newly converted fan of their cabs though...

4. The DB680 is a very nice preamp. If you can find one for a good price there is no reason not to buy it.

5. ovialexm

ovialexm

Jun 5, 2006
    I don't think vilolates the rules of the forum in anyway since I am intrerested and asking how good is the amp......then maybe I can buy if I get good addvice.Thanks anyway
    ovi