Aguilar DB 750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gruuv, Oct 12, 2005.

1. gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    You all know the amp. . . This one is a little less than 2 years old and in near mint shape. Just re-tubed a month ago (although it didn't really even need it). Asking $1450 shipped; for Paypal, fees must be covered by the buyer.
  2. FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Is this for sale?

3. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    Surely looks like it is to me. :meh:
  4. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004

are you kidding??? :rollno:
  5. gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Bump, lots of interest and several folks "on the verge" but still available. Please don't make me go to the Bay with this. . .
  6. msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    I am so on the verge.
  7. gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Let me know if there's anything I can do to push you over the edge. . . :D Would it help if I told you I wouldn't EVER sell this amp if I didn't really need the cash?
  8. msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    All you have to do is find someone to buy my newly retubed SM-900 so my wife doesn't pull out her newly sharpened Wusthof when I tell her I bought another amp. :) :eek:

Heck, if there weren't two for sale on TB I'd have already pulled the trigger on yours. But there's a voice in the back of my head telling me I need a backup amp.
  9. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    how is this still for sale?

:rollno: :eyebrow:
  10. uglycicles

uglycicles Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    Dammit, gruuv - I already bought your Walkabout. Why you gotta torment me??

(I'd have to unload my Read Purity...) :bag: :eek:
  11. gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    You've gotta do watcha gotta do. . .

12. I have a Valenti on order, just bought an svp-pro and RMX 850 and am in the process of ordering a schro 1212, that's how :scowl:

bump up the jamz.
  13. tjoTim

Apr 30, 2002
    Ohio, U.S.A
    Email sent...
  14. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Patittuchi uses one of these for DB...I'd sure like to give one a try, and this is a fair price. Just can't pull the trigger right now. Free bump tho:)
  15. gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Just received a money order from a buyer on Tried the talkbass route for a while but you guys weren't quick enough! :smug: Sorry fellers. . . SOLD