1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Aguilar DB 750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rwider, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rwider

rwider Supporting Member

May 5, 2008
    Santa Cruz, Ca
    Very Lightly used Aguilar DB 750. Impeccable tone and if you are looking at this you know what these are. I'm considering something lighter for the old back/body and it's the only reason for selling.

$1300 plus shipping Conus;

IMG_0627.
    IMG_0626.

2. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Sweet price on my favorite amp. It is a cannonball in so many ways. I love mine even though my Carbine M6 sees more action.
    It is tough on the body but mine rolls on top of my Berg AE410.

I don't know if you've had one of these before but it seems to be real common for people to sell them and several months later buy another.;)

3. I think I have done this like three times.
    Working on my fourth :hyper:

4. Bump for an incredible amp. I'm on my second, but I won't make that mistake again. :D

5. rwider

rwider Supporting Member

May 5, 2008
    Santa Cruz, Ca
    PM's replied, could be gone soon...........

6. rummy

rummy

Apr 17, 2006
    Lombard, IL
    Interested & PM'd. :)

7. Footie

Footie

Apr 2, 2004
    Portland, OR
    This amp on top of my Berg 15" and an F bass was the most crushing tone I ever had. That's why Jerry J bought my Bergie 15 off of me and won't sell it back ;) . Good luck with the sale.

8. George Furlenetto keeps one of these amps at FBass with an El Wappo 15" cab. Unreal tone. I wish I could afford a db750.

9. rwider

rwider Supporting Member

May 5, 2008
    Santa Cruz, Ca
    On Hold for Payment

10. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Sean, it wasn't me that got your Berg 15 but you are 100% correct about that crushing tone. It was one of the best live bass rigs that I have heard in many years. I'll never forget that tone. That is the reason why I bought my db750 and it will be the last amp I ever let go of.

As a matter of fact that night I saw you at the Bitter End you were playing your old sunburst F Bass BN5. I was surprised that you let that one go.

11. Footie

Footie

Apr 2, 2004
    Portland, OR
    I bought that F bass back. I forgot who I sold my 15 to???? Sorry for hijacking the post. Good to hear from you Jerry.

12. I VE GOT A CRAIG GRUBER [INFINITE METAL WERKZ ] CUSTOM PROTOTYPE 4 STRING ALL MAPLE NECK THRU W/OHSC TO OFFER AS A SWAP FOR YOUR DB750 S/H TO JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA 32211. HOPING AGAINST ALL WISHES!

13. rwider

rwider Supporting Member

May 5, 2008
    Santa Cruz, Ca
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.