1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Aguilar DB 924 Preamp Box - Sweet Sounding, Rare Find

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $120.00
    This Little Piece is PERFECT for getting that sweet, Aguilar sound without drilling extra holes or routes in your bass.

It was an impulse buy that I've only used once in the past few months I've owned it (End of January 2017). I really have no use for it since I have a Sadowsky pedal DI on the floor.

A rare find since this unit is discontinued. Crystal clear, pure, Aguilar tone. Awesome for someone looking to clean up their 5 string tone or add some beef to their passive bass. Very simple to use, input in, output, Volume, Treble, Bass. Battery powered only. 4 Screws underneath get you to the battery housing.

[I also have an Xotic Effects BB Preamp up for sale on the Pedals/Effects Classifieds Forum]
    For Sale - Xotic Effects BB Preamp w/Box.

PayPal Is The Preferred Method Of Payment.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail (Small Flat Rate Box) to your lower 48 US state with proper packaging and insurance.

AguilarDB.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017 at 11:25 AM
    coyoteboy likes this.