Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aguilar DB359 all tube bass amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gwreid, Aug 25, 2005.

1. gwreid

gwreid

Apr 8, 2005
    Utah
    SOLD Thanks for the inquiries.
    I recently bought this, used, but although it has a fantastic tone, it is too heavy for me and I'm looking to go the Eden route. Hey, I'm 56 and this thing weighs in at 50 lbs. I comes with a set of four additional tubes and is mounted in a new 4 space rack case. $1,300 plus shipping gets this beauty. Paypal preferred and we'll split the cost. Only issue is one of the rear terminals for biasing is snapped off but you can still do the biasing without a problem. Only reply if you are serious about this serious amp. Pictures just added.

Attached Files:

2. gbenner

gbenner

May 20, 2001
    ocean, new jersey
    Email sent

George

3. gwreid

gwreid

Apr 8, 2005
    Utah
    Bump for the pictures added above.

4. gwreid

gwreid

Apr 8, 2005
    Utah
    It's now on eBay but forum members get first dibs.

5. gwreid

gwreid

Apr 8, 2005
    Utah
    I just have to pass this along... Since this item has been on eBay I've had a couple of trade offers. One was for a bass guitar, fair enough, but the other was for an ice cream machine!!! There are some real nuts out there.

6. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Well, you could say the offer was very sweet and totally cool.

Edgar likes this.
  7. gwreid

gwreid

Apr 8, 2005
    Utah
    Then again you could say he iced the deal... Not!

8. gbenner

gbenner

May 20, 2001
    ocean, new jersey
    I have a bread machine or some other kitchen appliances if thats what your into. :D :D :D

9. gwreid

gwreid

Apr 8, 2005
    Utah
    Money in the bank... This baby is sold. A shame but, darn, this is one heavy puppy. :D