Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aguilar DB359 and rack F.S., possible trade + $$

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DaveAceofBass, Jun 27, 2004.

1. DaveAceofBass

DaveAceofBass Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Hey there fellas,
    I've got a brand new (well seven months old) Aguilar DB359 for sale. I'm asking $1900 + shipping costs. If you are interested, don't pass up an opportunity to buy two custom cases, which I have had made for this head. The first is a Modern Case rack bag, two spaces, navy blue, and I'll throw it in for $60. The second is a road ready, Calzone Case Co. foam shockmounted rack, black, three spaces. This would normally sell for over $500 and cost me just over $400, but I'll sell it for $325 + shipping costs. I will include foam to protect the bottom of the amp, as well as spare rack rails and screws. Also I have available a 3 foot and a 6 foot Monster Studio Pro 1000 speaker cable, 1/4" end to Speakon, if you want these too, that's another $50. If you guys are interested, I will entertain the thought of a trade, although, I'm not sure I'll be interested in anything that isn't extremely clean and high end. If you are serious, message me here, or email me on aol, using this my screenname. Hope I can find this amp the right owner, it's not for just anyone.
    Sincerely,
    DaveAceofBass