1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar DB359 Tube Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by esoxhntr, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhntr

esoxhntr Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Markham, Ontario
    Aguilar DB 359 in excellent condition. This amp obviously has been well taken care of and has no marks to speak of - it is in fine cosmetic condition. Sounds great, it has that big tubey warm sound and makes just about any bass sound great. Unfortunately for me, tubes are just not my thing, and I don't need four amp heads, so I'm letting it go.

The only issue this has is the standby switch, occasionally it needs a little nudge to go active, but is never a problem once the amp is live. Also, please be aware that the Gator shock mount case is not included in the sale. I'm happy to either sell or keep the case.

Asking price for the DB359 is $1100, plus shipping. As always, a local deal is preferred since this is heavy and a bit delicate. I'll probably want about $150 plus shipping for the case, if I end up selling it.

A cash deal is much preferred, but for anyone who might be thinking trade, I would be willing to discuss the following amps (and only the following amps):

Acoustic Image (series III only) plus cash
    Markbass SA450 plus cash (please not the LMII or any other MB)

And possibly...

Thunderfunk 550B or 750A with appropriate cash additives either way.

Thanks for looking.

2. esoxhntr

Jun 21, 2007
    Markham, Ontario
    More pics...

3. spencer

spencer Guest

Feb 22, 2006
    if only I knew how it sounded, too happy with my Little Mark to experiment anymore..

4. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    PM'd

5. esoxhntr

Jun 21, 2007
    Markham, Ontario
    SOLD!!! Thanks Frank!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.