1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aguilar DB659 - Help??

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by emohair, Nov 15, 2010.

1. emohair

emohair

Jul 12, 2006
    Gainesville, FL
    Anyone have any leads on people that might be looking to unload one of these discontinued preamps?

I have it as a saved search on ebay, still nothing after months...posted in "wanted" thread.

Any leads would rule, I am really wondering which pre suits me better..the Kern or the DB-659 - hit me up if you can help!!

2. derrico1

derrico1 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2005
    Charlottesville, VA
    Good luck w/ the search. I love mine.

3. emohair

emohair

Jul 12, 2006
    Gainesville, FL
    Thanks man! I found a new one somewhere but I didn't want to take that big of a risk. I love my Kern, but I have always wanted to play through Aggie gear so it will have to put up a good fight...this Kern might be hard to beat :)

4. emohair

emohair

Jul 12, 2006
    Gainesville, FL
    came in to bump this

5. I do have one. I may want to sell this as i have way too much gear!!! I have not used this in probably 2 years. It is in great shape, as was not used very much. Let me know.

6. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    the best preamp ever, no joke!