Aguilar DB750, EA iAMP800 and Bergantino NV610

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CtNxFLeX, Jan 11, 2006.

1. CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Hey you guys,

I have 3 things I would like to sell. Pictures will be posted later today.

1. Aguilar DB750. *SOLD* - This is the newer version, manufactured in 2005. Bought it Brand New, used it for an hour. Way too powerful for me, so downgraded to a Boogie Walkabout 300watts which is good enough for what I need. I still have the original Box, packaging foam and manual.

Reason for Selling: Too powerful and don't need all the Watts. Way too heavy for me as well to carry anywhere. It has been sitting in my living room.

Price: $1600 pickup cash or MO. $50 shipping anywhere in the US and if you want to use paypal, please add 3%

2. This is the EA iAMP800. Got it 2 years ago. Used well, never abused. Still looks pretty new in condition. Had no problems and didn't need any repairs.

Reason for Selling: I have my walkabout and thats all I'll be using, don't need two amps.

Price: $850 pickup cash or MO. $30 shipping anywhere in the US and if you want to use paypal, please add 3%

3. Last but not least, the Bergantino NV610. *SOLD* I used this for one gig with my Walkabout. WAYY TO MUCH. It was soo loud with my little walkabout, don't know if I need something that big, just thought it'll be nice to have to own and try out.

Reason for Selling: As much as I love the sound and owning one, I can't carry this myself to my car if I need it. Did it once, and that was my last time. Its been in my living room waiting for someone to abuse this thing.

Price: $750
    Pickup Cash, MO or Paypal with 3%. No SHIPPING. This is wayy too big to pack and ship. Pick up in PARAMUS, NJ 07652 Bergen County.

You can contact me at or PM me. Thanks!
  2. Nate Cole

Nate Cole

Aug 13, 2005
    Dibs on the DB750. I have been looking for one...i will PM you in about 2 hours for other contact info.
  3. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA

so you were the one that snatched up that NV610 at the paramus GC? ;)
  4. Man.... where were ya when I needed ya.... just bought a new DB750 ....
  5. TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    When the hell was that? I never see anything of real use in the Paramus GC. I saw a used Trace Elliot amp there once, but it was barely functional.
  6. CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Yeah, I heard about that AFTER i bought the NV610 =T I bought mine on ebay. Ahhh.

Anyways, yeah, i wasn't the one that snatched it up at Parmaus GC. Wasn't me! I don't think I should take credit for that ;P

Sooo... the First one with the "First Dibs" never actually contact me. erf? :confused: Soo.. whos next? And no Canada please. I'm too lazy filling out forms and such.
  7. CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Just Sold the Aguilar DB 750. Someone buy my iAMP 800! If you come and pick it up, I will also include a 1 Rack SKB Case for free! No Ears for the iAMP 800 to mount though, you'll have to buy that somewhere else.
  8. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    1 rack? didnt think SKB even made such... ;)
  9. Nate Cole

Nate Cole

Aug 13, 2005
    Sorry for the ERF:confused:
    Quincy the buyer is my good friend and i was shopping for him at the time as he has no access. Enough said...Glad it worked out for both of you.:)

Hope you dont hold it against me!
  10. CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Of course! Your the one that helped me sell this baby to Quincy =) Thanks for your help! Now maybe you can help me sell the Bergantino NV610 =P

People who are interested in the iAMP 800. I have had e-mails and PM's who are interested, but don't have the money at this moment.

It is first come first serve basis! I'm trying to sell as quick as possible. So go borrow some money! =)
  11. CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Yesss... ONE MORE!

Actually, I have a 2 rack and a 4 rack SKB case available if anyone wants and 1 furman. I'll post pics and details on my next post once my Bergie is sold and taken from me.

iAMP 800 still available!
  12. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    I think I want the SKB-4 space. Post those pix. I'm in NJ too, maybe we could meet on the parkway or something.
  13. Saturday morning the Bergie is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  14. rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Nice!!! Congrats, you're gonna love it. I'm surprized it lasted as long as it did.
  15. I'm quite thankful that it lasted as long as it did. I've got to borrow some money from my mommy (lol) to make it happen, but she doesn't seem to mind.
  16. CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    haha. That I didn't know =P but yeah, I'll see you Saturday morning. I usually sleep late, so you might wake me up, which is fine. I should be up by atleast 10am evey morning. Its bad already going late to work everyday =X

About the SKB, I'll be posting pics probably saturday afternoon. its still in great condition with the screws and all. I think I still have the original box for it =)

Alrighty, YAY, i'm getting rid of all my stuff. now only the Furman and 2 rack SKB. Any takes? Hmm...
  17. Yeah, I work 3rd shift so I stayed up all day Friday, so that I could fall asleep at night and get up early Saturday.
  18. lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    still available? Thanks
  19. CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Here are some pics I took after my bergie was gone... My baby =( But its being used well by Luke. Thanks again for coming by. I hope you enjoy it!

More pics are available here at this link.

Price for Furman is $75 pick up. I can ship this as well, will probably cost at most $15 with materials. If you pay with paypal, 3%

For the SKB 4 Rack, it'll be $60. I still have the original box. Shipped would cost $15 as well with materials. Paypal fee applies here as well. I encourage local pickups! Save on shipping and cash would save money as well.

And lastly, the SKB 2 rack will cost only $25.

Any questions, PM me or e-mail me. Thanks!