1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar DB750 FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AverageWhiteBassist, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Really great amp here, not playing the big venues at the moment, so I might as well move it to someone who will. I will miss the tone, but just don't need all the torque at the moment. I really rather sell it, but I am open to trade offers as well. I'm going to do $1299, delivered with rack case, but not the tuner. If you want the tuner, make it $1399 delivered. Things I'd be interested in, Roscoe, Sadowsky, Fender, Lull basses and for an amp, the only one that sticks out would be a AG500, no SC. Being said, you can run anything by me. Things I don't want to do include throwing in cash on my end, ship internationally, among others. I'm not going to stray from $1299 or $1399 much at all, so don't offer me $12 and a cup of coffee, please. I have one really intriguing offer on the table, but we can't meet up until he moves 6/1. Again, I really rather sell it than trade. Have pictures of sides, top and bottom, email/PM for them.

2. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario
    What about $12 and coffee for a week?

3. Tempting...

4. mattygbass

mattygbass Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Stafford Springs, CT
    pm'd

5. Pending deal...

6. mattygbass

mattygbass Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Stafford Springs, CT
    mmmm hmmmm:bassist:

7. Bump, just because Dave is a good breed of cat, and he knows how to write ad copy. :D Here's hoping "pending" soon becomes "closed." Good luck!

8. cmewhinney

cmewhinney

Jul 11, 2008
    Concord, NH
    Oh come on Jerry! Let's not bump this thread for a while!

9. Dan Knowlton

Dan Knowlton Sarcasm: Just ONE of the many services I offer! Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Palm Coast, FL
    Tempting...but my wife would kill me bump!

10. Thanks for the memories, bump and goodbye! Enjoy it MattyG!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.