Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aguilar DB750 Like new, w/ warranty

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Brian K, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Brian K

Brian K Supporting Member

May 21, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Used very little, bought direct from Aguilar earlier in 2004.

The best sounding bass amp I've ever heard. I'm only selling so I can switch to the DB680 preamp, since I rarely need an amp or speakers on gigs anymore.

Located in Toronto.

US$1800 + shipping, or C$2250 if you pick it up in Toronto.

www.aguilaramp.com for more info.

2. Brian K

May 21, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    C'mon.

3. bryansells

bryansells

Dec 30, 2003
    Atlanta
    Has Aguilar changed its warranty policy? As has been much discussed in these forums, Aguilar's warranty used to be nontransferable. Maybe it still is. One can debate the merits of that policy for days, but there is no doubt that it takes a huge bite out of resale value -- even for a unit in mint condition.

I suggest that the seller check his warranty card to make sure his post is not inaccurate. That could make for a very unhappy buyer.

That said, the 750 is a great unit.

4. NeedMoreBass

NeedMoreBass unregistered

Feb 14, 2003
    Aguilar has not changed its warranty policy. 10 years for the original purchaser, ZERO for anyone else!

5. Char-Lee

Char-Lee

Aug 29, 2002
    Spokane, WA
    I was wondering if you still have the amp, would you be interested in any possible trades. I have a Mesa M-pulse 360, I also have some Godin Basses all mint condition.

Let me know if that interests you or if your looking for anything special, I might have it to trade.

6. Brian K

May 21, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Still available. Only interested in cash or DB680 and a power amp.

I guess I may be incorrect about how I assumed the warranty card would work.

7. Brian K

May 21, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    US$1700 + shipping.

8. Brian K

May 21, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    bump.

9. Brian K

May 21, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    This is the last one. $1625 + shipping.

10. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    I just bought one of these from another TB'er--on Ebay. I paid $1440 shipped and it has a few little marks here and there on it. I guess $1600-something for a mint one isn't bad. These go for $2399 new and that's quite simply insane.

11. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    I know this is a pretty old thread, is it still available?

Thanks . . .

12. Brian K

May 21, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    gone