1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Aguilar DB751 Amp & SL410x Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gflowers, Nov 6, 2018.

1. gflowers

gflowers Sadowsky Nut Supporting Member

Nov 6, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Price:
    $2300
    Ag2. Ag1. Ag3. Ag4. Ag5. Ag6. Ag7. Ag8. Aguilar DB751 amp and SL410x cabinet (4 ohm). Amp was bought new this year from Sweetwater, still has original tubes. Amp comes with Aguilar head case and padded head case cover and the cab comes with the casters and the padded Aguilar cab cover (covers not shown, but will email pics upon request). Amp, cab, head case and covers are in near mint condition. Will separate amp ($1700) and cab ($800). Package deal for $2300. Would prefer local pickup in or near central NC. Will consider shipping amp only. I have the original shipping box for the amp (amp price includes shipping CONUS). Will consider offers and interesting trades/partial trades, especially for the following: Sadowsky Metro 5 string, Rick 4003S (Mapleglo), Rob Allen fretless. EUB's. Paypal accepted.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018 at 11:47 AM
    midichlorine, Fred312b and Burwabit like this.
  2. midichlorine

midichlorine Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2005
    I bet this sounds pretty great

3. gflowers

gflowers Sadowsky Nut Supporting Member

Nov 6, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    It sounds great and would not be going anywhere had I not had thumb surgery in August to rebuild a damaged joint. Still not fully recovered and it will be a while before I can haul that kind of gear around. Punches like no other and moves a ton of air.