SOLD Aguilar DB751, head case and cover new lower sale price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BGeetr169, Aug 15, 2020.

1. BGeetr169

BGeetr169 Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Price:
    Great condition. The Aguilar headcase and cover are like new. I also have a 6 space Gator case or rolling tour case for the head if you prefer.
    Buyer pays shipping

Trades considered are Shure Beta 98amp/c mics, Sadowsky NYC 5, non satin, Alleva 5, MTD 535 or 19mm spacing 5 strings basses. I can add appropriate cash.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    sleevey55, Fred312b and Viggo51 like this.
  2. satchelbaglio

satchelbaglio Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Richmond, B.C.
    This is the best amp that i have played through. The power and tone are world class.
    Great price as well.
    GLWS

G RICH 5 and emjazz like this.
  3. gnergaard

gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Great amp at a great price! I often regret selling mine...

G RICH 5 likes this.
  4. Stugilliam

Stugilliam

Apr 28, 2016
    Eastern CT
    These are really nice sounding amps but I have a strange question for you, if you don't mind? I see that you have a RED rack case, I have seen them from time to time but haven't seen them for sale anywhere. Were these a limited edition or short run product? Very curious, thank you.

5. BGeetr169

BGeetr169 Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Gator Cases 6U 19" Deep Pro-Series Molded Mil-Grade Polyethylene Audio Rack Case (Red)
    BH #GAGPRO0619RD • MFR #G-PRO-6U-19-RE

I don't know they are still available in colors other than black now. Great case though

6. Stugilliam

Stugilliam

Apr 28, 2016
    Eastern CT
    Hey, thanks for the reply and info. I checked and they are only in black now, I was curious because the red looks great, may you should keep yours for prosperity! Thanks Again!

7. Tinman Funk

Tinman Funk Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Arlington, Washington
    I’ve only used the 751 once, as a backline....amazing!! I own a 750 and can’t imagine living without it. Great price...GLWTS

8. saxybill1

saxybill1 Attorney Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2004
    Virginia
    Very Interested!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021