1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar DB751 w/ tweed case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Burwabit, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    Price:
    Aguilar DB751
    Tweed OEM case

Recent tube replacement of all 3 12AX7s - 2 gigs on them since
    There are probably fancier tubes, but these Groove Tubes sound good to my ears. One of the old tubes went out before a gig, and I had to get these quick at the local GC.

*** Price is FIRM at $1650 with ConUS shipping included. NO TRADES... don't ask. Payment via Paypal. Local cash discounts welcomed if you happen to be near Lubbock, TX. I also travel frequently for work to OK, MO, AR, and LA and I can bring it with me under the right circumstances.
    DB751a.JPG DB751b.JPG DB751c.JPG DB751e.JPG DB751f.JPG DB751g.JPG DB751h.JPG DB751i.JPG DB751t.JPG

ONLY selling to help fund a new house. Going to miss this amp a lot. SVT killer IMHO.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  2. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    SOLD

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021