SOLD Aguilar DB751

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by S.O.T.G. Rich, Jul 24, 2019.

1. S.O.T.G. Rich

S.O.T.G. Rich Gold Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2014
    Corpus Christi Texas
    Price:
    AA32078D-D09A-4D5B-8192-834DDA55D77C.jpeg 83F34F70-3EDC-4B0C-8CEC-912D166033FD.jpeg Aguilar DB751 - great working amp. Recently looked over, no issues. It has a few marker spots on front, and switched out the mute push button to a rocker switch. The black squiggly line above the America sticker is marker. I just never bothered to remove it. This amp works perfectly and you'd be hard pressed to find one this good at this price. Comes with white Aguilar head case

2. S.O.T.G. Rich

Nov 14, 2014
    Corpus Christi Texas
    Reduced price but trades will have to be fair.
    Trades I’m looking for are NOT ampeg, warwick, TC, eden, or fender. I did not specify before. My apologies

3. socialleper

socialleper Bringer of doom and top shelf beer Supporting Member

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    I wanted to verify something. The text says white case, but the picture is a black case. Please clarify.

4. S.O.T.G. Rich

Nov 14, 2014
    Corpus Christi Texas
    It was switched out last night to its original white. I will post updated photos.

5. socialleper

socialleper Bringer of doom and top shelf beer Supporting Member

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    Its been changed to "SOLD".

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021