1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar Filter Twin Dual Envelope Bass Filter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by elamenopee, Aug 13, 2018.

1. elamenopee

elamenopee Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Fraser, MI
    Price:
    This is the older model of the Aguilar Filter Twin with the longer bottom lip.
    I've added a piece of white rectangular plastic to the bottom as so to use with my pedal-board. If you need a perfectly flat bottom, I'm sure the knurling/thumb screw can be replaced with a flat-head one.

The Filter Twin is a amazing. It's loud funk pedal with a talk-box quality to it that no other envelope does.

Here is a decent write up that someone else authored:
    "Boasting two filters in one compact pedal, the Aguilar Filter Twin dual envelope filter will give you both iconic '70s funk sounds and entirely (modern) original tones. Its two filters sweep simultaneously in opposite directions, one up and one down, for an incredibly expressive filter pedal. And with a simple layout featuring blend, threshold, and two velocity knobs, the Filter Twin is a breeze to play with."

$95 shipped continental US

Trades (plus or minus cash)
    MXR Phase 95
    Fuzzrocious Afterlife V2
    Boss WL-50
    Mesa Subway 800+
    Mesa Subway 1x15 (within driving distance)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  2. happygilmour

happygilmour Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Wilbraham, MA
    Any interest in a Keith McMillan 12 step?
    Tom

3. elamenopee

elamenopee Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Fraser, MI
    I wasn't familiar with that pedal, I had to look it up.
    No thank you, but thanks for your interest.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021