1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Aguilar Filter Twin (Like-new)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Pedulla-Player, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player MM Bongo enthusiast (Yes - even it's looks) Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Price:
    For Sale: Aguilar Filter Twin (Like-new) - $135 Shipped.

I'm selling because my hours at work have been cut back recently due to the Coronavirus outbreak and my place of employment may be soon shut down for a few weeks. While I love this pedal, it is more of a luxury than a necessity so it must unfortunately go.

CONUS Buyers only. Payment = Paypal Thanks for looking and stay safe everyone!
    Aguilar Filter Twin 10a.JPG Aguilar Filter Twin 10e.JPG Aguilar Filter Twin 10c.JPG

2. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player MM Bongo enthusiast (Yes - even it's looks) Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Since I sold two of the three pedals that I had for sale I figured that I'd keep this one for a bit and have some more fun with it. If things get tough I may list it for sale again down the road.