1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar Gear - AG500/AG500 Combo/GS112NT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sevenorchids, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sevenorchids

sevenorchids Supporting Member

Changing up my amp due to changes in situation. All this stuff is in great shape, any issues noted. Prices include shipping in US48. Price are negotiable. Trade offers encouraged, although I'll be very picky.

Aguilar AG500 Combo - [DEL]$1000.00 [/DEL] [DEL]$950.00[/DEL] SOLD
    Great shape, a little wear but nothing terrible. Missing two screw caps on bottom screws but that's about it. Works great alone or with another 8 ohm cabinet. Head can be removed from combo and used with different cabs, if needed.

aguilarcombo1.

Aguilar AG500 Head - [DEL]$700.00[/DEL] SOLD
    Great head in great shape. Comes with footswitch. A bit of corrosion on the handle clips (inside clips, not the outside) but doesn't affect the amp at all. Will include rack ears.

Aguilar GS112NT - [DEL]$325.00[/DEL] SOLD
    A great cabinet in great shape. Sounds great and works well with the combo above. Includes Aguilar padded cover with red velvet interior.

Again, only selling due to change in needs. This stuff is great and I would love to keep it. Won't be playing much in the near future and don't want this stuff to sit around and not get played.

Contact me via PM with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

2. TwoGearGeeks

TwoGearGeeks

Sep 25, 2009
    Seattle
    Free bump.

3. PM Sent

4. sevenorchids

sevenorchids Supporting Member

BUMP

Make an offer. I won't give this away, but I am willing to negotiate on price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.