1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Aguilar GS 112 Cabinet $325

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TroyK, Apr 27, 2006.

1. TroyK

TroyK Moderator Staff Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    I am selling off my bass guitar amp gear because I'm almost entirely into Double Bass these days and those amp needs are different. I bought this cabinet and an Eden Head (see separate post) a little over a year ago and they just haven’t seen enough work to justify keeping them. They are both in like new condition. I took some digital photos, but I can't get them small enough to post here. I'll try again or can email you pics on request.

I’ve used this cabinet a few times as an extension to my GK MB150 and a few times with the Eden head. No rock gigs, I’ve never pushed it. The carpet could use a vacuum, but otherwise, it’s perfect. Great sounding, lightweight, just needs a good home.

Features:
    The Aguilar GS 112 Single 12" Bass Speaker Cabinet combines a power-hungry driver with full-range response to deliver tone with incredible punch and clarity. It features a 300-watt cast-frame driver with 56-oz. magnet, adjustable tweeter with phase plug, custom crossover, heavy-duty handle, 1/4" and Speakon inputs, and 7-ply void-free Philippine mahogany.
    • Custom 300W cast-frame driver with 56-oz. magnet
    • Frequency response: 42Hz-16kHz ±2dB
    • Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1w-1m
    • Adjustable tweeter with phase plug
    • Custom crossover
    • Heavy-duty spring-loaded handle
    • Speakon and 1/4" inputs
    • 7-ply void-free Philippine mahogany
    • Interlocking corners
    Aguilar GS 112 Single 12" Bass Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 19"W x 14"H x 18"D
    • Weight: 42 lbs. MSRP: $559
    Retail: $420
    I’m asking $325 and buyer pays shipping to their location.

Attached Files:

2. TroyK

TroyK Moderator Staff Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Adding Photo

Attached Files:

3. RudeMood

RudeMood

Nov 7, 2004
    Austin, TX
    PM sent...