1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aguilar GS 112??

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Mr. Chuffey, Sep 24, 2008.

1. I've been thinking about having a smaller cabinet for smaller venue gigs. Anybody tried this Aguilar GS 112? There's a used one available here locally on Craigs List, and it's been offered for the last week, which makes me think nobody wants this kind of gear. I see lots of players with 2x10 cabinets, but never came across anybody playing one of these 1x12 cabinets. I'm leery of buying something that I can resell if I don't like it, or need it. I know Aguilar has a great reputation.

2. 1kinal

1kinal

Jan 18, 2006
    Montreal, Qc. Canada
    Endorsing Artist: SIT strings
    Use the search function and you'll see that the GS112 is one of the most popular small cabinet around.

Very good cab, takes a lot of power and has great low end.

3. Mcrelly

Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    the gs112 was one of the first 112 cabs that I really liked...I owned two and bought a gs112nt (no tweeter). eventually sold my other gs112 so I could buy a bergantino ht112, but still find myself coming back to the gs112 as a SOLID workhorse cab. I almost never worry about overloading it, tone is VERY usable in band or solo situation....

wonder what the db112 sounds like....:rolleyes: