1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aguilar GS112 w/ Deltalite Driver + Factory Driver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joelb79, Jun 5, 2007.

1. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    For sale is very good condition Aguilar GS112. I have been using this cab for a while now, and the tone is not working out for me. I love the load in and load out, but I prefer 10's.

I have replaced the factory driver with an Eminence Deltalite 2512. My main reason for doing this was to get a more mid-oriented tone. This achieved that quite well I might add! The factory driver also had a small issue where a small portion of the dust cap had come unglued. I was able to re-glue this to the speaker with the proper glue and the factory driver tests fine, however the cone is glued on backwards now.

I purchased this cabinet from rtidwell for $300 shipped in February, and spent an additional $120 for the speaker from partsexpress. The cabinet has always seen clean power (iAmp 800 or Stewart World 1.2) and is in excellent shape.

I will sell the cabinet as follows:

$350 Shipped with the Deltalite Speaker Installed
    $225 Shipped with the Factory Speaker Installed

$35 additional if you buy the deltalite version and want the factory driver as well. No cover, sorry.

[​IMG]

2. justabass

justabass

Nov 7, 2006
    Nashville TN/Old Hickory TN
    Endorsing-Trace Elliot,Peavey Basses,PedalTrain,Starkey inears
    When you said the cone is glued backwards did you mean the dust cap? If Thats the case I'll take it with the factory speaker! Let me know....PM'ed and emailed as well...

3. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    PM Replied, Sale pending payment. With 11 feedback I think I'm not going to worry about this one, but if people want to form a line let me know.

4. justabass

justabass

Nov 7, 2006
    Nashville TN/Old Hickory TN
    Endorsing-Trace Elliot,Peavey Basses,PedalTrain,Starkey inears
    Payment will be sent in the morning! Thanks Joel!!!

5. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    Sold pending payment! :D
    Thanks Scott!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021