1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar GS112 w/swank Aguilar cover $350 shipped and paypal'd to the Contl US

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ElMon, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    US buyers only this time, and what can I say about this cab? Its fat and buttery like an old-school ampeg cab, but is snappy and modern at the same time. I HIGHLY recommend it with the Markbass LMII. I was amazed at how much sound the LMII and only ONE GS112 puts out. I can easily be heard (and FELT)through a drummer/keyboard/drummer/sax on a loud stage. This is the second cab of a pair that I originally had.

This cab has been replaced by an Epifani 110 for my small gig needs and is in excellent condition. Was always used with the thickly padded covers. The covers are $99.00 from Aguilar (http://www.aguilaramp.com/Merchant2...de=AA&Product_Code=CC-112&Category_Code=RB-CC), and I couldn't see myself living without one. My cat has designs on it. :ninja:

Here's some pics!

Aguilar001.
    Aguilar002.
    Aguilar003.
    Aguilar004.

2. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Here's one for the lunch crowd.

3. musicofanatic

musicofanatic

Jun 21, 2005
    Isn't that Accu tri-110 a stone mutha?!? I have my two Ag 112's that stay in the band trailer, and the 110 at home for local gigs. No matter what the room, the one little Accugroove covers it. And at 28 lbs. Woohoo!!! Good luck with your desired transaction.

4. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Actually I have an Epifani 110 to replace it, not an Accugroove. However I do have an Accugroove Tri210L that kicks major buttsky.

5. bump for a great deal here. Luke is a top notch player and a standup guy to do business with. I purchased an Aggy 2x12 from him and his service was excellant. Some body gran this quick. Hey luke, PM me.

6. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Deal pending...... thanks for all the kind words and interest.

7. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    I found out that my work has a UPS account with excellent shipping rates, so I've decided to reflect that in price. I'll be able to ship this badboy in a heavy-duty box that is designed for a 70lb chemical injector used on Natural Gas pumps. Price drop is FINAL, so no lowballs please. Thanks for looking.

8. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Just hooked this cab up with my new Warwick NT Thumb 5 Fretless thru the LMII. Had forgotten how great the GS112 sounds with fretless instruments. Maybe not best suited for the back by the bridge Jaco crowd, but VERY good for those wanting a wide fretless sound with a lot of lowmid fundamental.

9. Jefenator

Jefenator Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    Okay, I'll bite. Sending PM.

10. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Thanks for all the interest on this cab, but I've decided to hold on to it after happening to pair it with my new Epifani UL110. The midrange punch and hi-end sheen of the UL110 sounds PERFECT with the fat sound of the GS112. Excellent small rig.

11. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Just wanted to open this back up to say that, due to an order from Mgmt, I DID in fact sell this cab.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.