1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar GS115 - 8 ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Freddy-G., Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've used this cab on stage with a GS212, and also as a stand alone cab at practice, and it can really move some air. I think it works great as a stand alone cab, with the tweeter providing some top-end zing. It has factory installed casters, and is really quite easy to move. It's in great condition. The only reason I'm selling it is because I've ordered a 2x15 cab.

Bass Player Magazine gave this cab a glowing review. If you'd like a .pdf copy of the article, let me know and I'll email it to you. Here's a snippett from the article:

-- The Aguilar belies the popular belief that 15s are slow, boomy, uneven, and sloppy sounding, and it proves that a well-designed 1x15 can sound deep and articulate while possessing a coherent and focused voice. If you're looking for solid, well-defined fundamentals with smooth and balanced mids, the Aguilar GS115 should be on your audition list. --

400 watt custom Eminence 15" speaker
    Impedence: 8 ohms
    1" P.Audio compression tweeter
    One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs
    Dimensions: 25.5"H x 22.5" W x 18.25" D
    60 lbs.

I saved the original box and packing, so I'm willing to ship it. I'm asking $350 shipped, or $300 for local pickup.

This sale is for the cabinet only, and does not include the Acoustic amp, the basses, or the action figures in the pic. :)

sIMG_1758.

sIMG_1765.

2. JonnyTFunk

JonnyTFunk Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2008
    Austin, TX
    *completely off subject*
    love the posters on left hand side :)

That's some of Alex Ross's work right? I can't remember right now but I think the comic is called "Justice" (I think I've got it somewhere in my apartment).

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    screw the posters! The bass on the left looks to be drool worthy - tell me that's not a gussied up SX - that would just kill me ... not excuse me while I clean my keyboard...

4. LOL! Too bad the poster is not for sale! :p :D IIRC, that is one of Ross's posters for "Kingdom Come". I also have the other two. :cool:

The bass on the left is my prized Nordy VJ5. I love that bass!

No comments about the cab for sale? :D

Really an awesome cab.

5. Sold. Thanks, Gunnar!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.