Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aguilar GS210 4ohm

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by SoyBase, Jun 9, 2005.

1. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    I've got an Aguilar GS210 4ohm (350 watt) model that I'm not using anymore now that I'm using 2 single GS12 cabs. This thing is great alone or with another 4 ohm cab (if you can do 2 ohm loads). I used it a few times in a band setting as a standalone and it was deep and punchy.

This thing is in great shape, minus a little cat hair and the plastic corners having some scratches. The carpet is in clean shape with minimal, if any, piling.

I can snap photos off tonight once I get the cat hair off (this thing is right near the window and the cats like to sleep on it to soak up the sun rays.)

I'm asking $375 + shipping (i'll negotiate that depending on your location).

I'd be interested in trades for an 8ohm version or an Ash MIM Precision or other MIJ/MIM precision basses.

Thanks,
    Tommy

2. BassJunkie730

BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Brooklyn
    PM sent

3. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    A few pics...with the curious hairballs....

Attached Files:

4. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    2 more

Attached Files:

5. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    and 2 more...email me for higher res pics.

Attached Files:

6. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    You have some cute cats--is one of them wearing a sweater?

I can imagine their thoughts "Hmmm.....is that scratching post 4 ohms or 8?"

7. newdull

newdull Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    PM sent.