1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aguilar GS210 Cab w/Factory Cover: $300 Local Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rythmicillusion, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Used, but in excellent condition cosmetically and operationally (bought it here on TalkBass a few months back). Some scuffing on the corner guards, that's about it. 8ohms. 1/4", Speakon and tweeter control on the back panel. On the heavy side for a 2x10, but I have been able to move it short distances one handed. The factory Aguilar cover is really nice (tough on the outside, thick soft foam inside, somewhat like a fried Twinkie).

I really want to avoid shipping if at all possible, so $300 cash Local Pickup would be best. Sorry I don't have a digital camera, but you can see picks on the thread I got it from here. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385919
    And also, before you ask, I am not able to afford to be interested in trades.

THIS THING IS SOLD!

2. Bumpage

3. PM sent there buddy

4. Bump again. This may be shipping out, so it could be a last chance for fellow Massholes to score a sweet cab in sweet condition at a sweet price.

5. Still available, but nearly on hold...

6. Reducing the price thirty-freakin-dollahs for a limited time! Still not too interested in shipping, but if your local you're in for a killer deal!

7. Funkster

Funkster Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I'll buy it back,, When can I get it from you...

8. ON HOLD

9. Funkster

Funkster Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Come home to pappa!

10. SOLD!!