Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aguilar GS212 - LIterally Like New, Gigged Once!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Quadzilla, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

**On Hold**

Aguilar GS212. I bought this local from a fellow tber (D.A.R.K.) and he literally used it one time before I got it. The "funny" part is that I have only used it in my basement since I got it from him (I used my 2x10's + PA when gigging). So this cab literally has a few hours on it. I could lie and say it's new and nobody would know the difference. It's the 4 ohm version which means you single cab guys would get max watts out of your head (assuming you have a 4 ohm head like most do) or you guys with 2 ohm heads can still add another cab. $450 FIRM! Local pickup/meet only (just north of Baltimore Maryland) as I do not have the box. Before you ask, getting rid of cause I really didn't use it and cause I just bought a Berg NV610! Here are specs and a pic...

GS 212

Because it has the same full-bodied tone as the GS 112 this cabinet can be found in all styles of music from Rock to Jazz and from Reggae to Metal. For bass players who love the sound of our GS 112 but need more volume this is the perfect cabinet.

Specs

Two 12" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnets

Power handling: 600 watts

Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms

Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug

Custom crossover with variable tweeter control

One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs

Frequency response: 41 Hz to 16 kHz

Sensitivity: 103 dB @ 1W 1M

Casters included

Recessed deep-dish handles

Interlocking corners