1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD ***Aguilar GS212C Airhead with options***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by funkboy5, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Long story short. I thought I had this sold but discoverd that the cab has one blown speaker, the other speaker checks out perfectly and was bench tested. The cab and covering is in excellent condition with no foul odors, rips, tears etc... You could slip in your own head or cover the opening with a blank 2 space panel. Casters included.

An Aguilar replacement speaker is $139.00. Aguilar does not stock a recone kit and I really don't want to put any more money into the cab. So I've got a couple of different buying options. Amplifier not included.

Option #1 - The cab sells as is with one blown speaker for $300.00 plus shipping.

Option #2 - The cab sells loaded with a couple relatively brand new 8 ohm 500 watt Eminence Delta LFA's. making it a 4 ohm powerhouse cab for $400.00 plus shipping.

Feel free to make me a reasonable offer. Local to San Antonio would be great.

SEE THIS THREAD FOR THE PERFECT HEAD FOR THIS CAB: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-aguilar-ag500-dual-channel-902639/

Attached Files:

2. Pm'd in very high hopes! :D

3. funkboy5

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Pm's replied...

4. funkboy5

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    ttt

5. funkboy5

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    ttt

6. funkboy5

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    possible local sale pending...

7. funkboy5

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Finally sold the Aguilar GS212C.

[SIZE="5"]FYI/BTW - Loaded it with the 12" Delta LFA's and it smoked...[/SIZE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.