Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aguilar GS410 cabs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jerry J, Sep 9, 2001.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I wrote Aguilar to get some more info on the specs for the GS410 cab. I was IMPRESSED because I sent the email late Friday afternoon and had an answer the next morning from PJ LaMariana at Aguilar. I'm not surprised because that's the same kind of first-rate communication that Roger Sadowsky offers. I do rank Aguilar up with Sadowsky. It doesn't get a whole lot better in my mind.

Well for my question since I forgot to ask this. Does anyone know if there is a peak rating on the Aguilar 4x10" cabs? I know that the cab is rated at 700 watts so it shouldn't pose any problems running my WT-800 bridged into it.

I did find out that the sensitivity is listed at 104 dB and PJ says that this is measured at 1w/1m.

I also asked about the +/- dBs is for the frequency response. PJ says that it's +/- 2 dBs at the 40Hz to 16kHz and that at 31Hz it is down around -4. This is real respectable.

If anyone has one of these cabs please drop me an email because I have a few other questions. Thanks! :D