Aguilar GS410 cabs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jerry J, Sep 9, 2001.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I wrote Aguilar to get some more info on the specs for the GS410 cab. I was IMPRESSED because I sent the email late Friday afternoon and had an answer the next morning from PJ LaMariana at Aguilar. I'm not surprised because that's the same kind of first-rate communication that Roger Sadowsky offers. I do rank Aguilar up with Sadowsky. It doesn't get a whole lot better in my mind.

Well for my question since I forgot to ask this. Does anyone know if there is a peak rating on the Aguilar 4x10" cabs? I know that the cab is rated at 700 watts so it shouldn't pose any problems running my WT-800 bridged into it.

I did find out that the sensitivity is listed at 104 dB and PJ says that this is measured at 1w/1m.

I also asked about the +/- dBs is for the frequency response. PJ says that it's +/- 2 dBs at the 40Hz to 16kHz and that at 31Hz it is down around -4. This is real respectable.

If anyone has one of these cabs please drop me an email because I have a few other questions. Thanks! :D