1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aguilar GS410 vs. GS 112

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Brad Hanback, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Brad Hanback

Brad Hanback Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2007
    North Alabama
    Hey guys...I own a Aggie DB 750 and a AG 500. I also own 3 GS 112 cabinets. I'm thinking about getting a 4 ohm GS 410 cabinet.

Anybody have any opinions on the sound of 1 GS 410 cabinet vs. 2 GS 112 cabinets?

2. Bass Collector

Bass Collector

Aug 14, 2008
    I've got a GS412 and a GS410 that I use with the DB750 (each on there own of course :))

IMG_1596.jpg

The 12's go out the door more ;)

Both good cabs, the tens are tight and punchy whereas you already know what the 12's are like :bassist: HUGE bottom, warm and fat with plenty of growl.

Depends what I'm playing bass wise and what the desired "lean" is for any particular gig?

You can't go wrong with either IMHO... depends what YOU like? (I used to use a single GS212-4 cab for your comparison etc. which is similar to the 2 x 112's you're using) and compared to the GS410-4 the above applies pretty much equally (the punchy vs. fat comparison)