1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar OBP-1 on board preamp built to fit Jazz bass control plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rsatch, Apr 30, 2018.

1. rsatch

rsatch

Jan 4, 2008
    Tennessee
    Price:
    $125
    Built this for my Fender American Pro Jazz bass to fit without modifying the body. It is configured Vol, Vol, stack Treble /Bass, input, for a standard 4 hole control plate. The volume pots are 250k CTS for passive pickups, treble/bass stack pot was supplied by Aguilar and the output jack is a stereo Switch Craft. The stack knob is included, preamp is ready to transfer to your control plate and uses your existing Jazz Volume knobs. The Pots are trimmed for maximum room for the 9v to sit under them in a unmodified control cavity. I can't confirm this will fit every Jazz bass body without modification but it did fit my American Pro with ease. Comes on the template shown for shipping, 9v battery not included, shown for configuration purposes.

Was in my bass for a very short time, ended up selling it to fund my Sadowsky. This pre was removed in full working order. Asking $125 shipped
    IMG_5076.jpg IMG_5077.jpg IMG_5078.jpg IMG_5079.jpg IMG_5080.jpg

2. flacoclef

flacoclef Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2000
    Texas
    :bassist: