Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

aguilar OBP-3 (on-board preamp)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Schwinn, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    I have a used OBP-3 for sale that I took out of a bass recently. I bought it new from bestbassgear.com a few months ago. I took it out because I decided to go with an all bartolini setup.

It comes with a jack (never used) and the mid selector switch.

I'm sorry but I don't have a set of pots I can give you. I have a few on hand but a couple might be scratchy (but you're welcome to them) Anyway, if this is to be a replacement preamp, you can use the pots already in your bass at least.

Here's one picture of it in the bass.

[​IMG]

Of course, more pics upon request.

It's got killer flexibility and is an easy install with the clear wiring instructions.

$85 + shipping.

2. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    Here's a cleaner look

[​IMG]

3. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    you can hit me with your best offer fellas....

4. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    still for sale

5. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    do you happen to know the total price for a stacked bass/treble and mid pot would cost from Aggie?

having this info would be able to really see if i were to make you an offer...

:)

6. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    Hi NJL, I have a 50K pot I can give you for the mid control. But as for the stacked pot, that might be between $20 and $30. All I saw on stewmac just now is 250K and 500K dual pots, I'm not sure where to get 50K ones, I'd have to research a bit.

7. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    It was nice to get a couple of PMs...

since I'm lacking a complete set of pots for this thing, I think a fair deal is $75 (shipping included to US lower 48).

8. Tim Barber

Tim Barber Commercial User

Apr 28, 2003
    Serenity Valley
    Owner: Barber Music
  9. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    if your offers don't pan out, give me a PM

:)

10. E-mail or instant message me on the preamp. I am definitely interested!

Thank you,
    Eric

11. slapfest

slapfest

Apr 4, 2004
    I will would be happy to buy it form you at that price.