SOLD Aguilar OBP-3 preamp - like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Philthy, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Philthy

Philthy

Jun 12, 2001
    Flanders, NJ
    Price:
    $115-$130
    I'm selling an Aguilar OBP-3 on board preamp in like new condition. I bought it brand new, installed it into a Stingray with Nordstrand MM4.2 pickup and pulled it out after a couple of hours. It just wasn't the sound I was looking for. So my loss is your gain.

It's currently wired as follows:

• 25k push/pull volume pot (I used the push/pull for series/parallel on the Nordy MM)
    • Separate bass and treble
    • Mid push/pull pot for frequency selection
    • I will include a battery clip and standard stereo output jack, currently not soldered
    For the above, as is, I will sell for $115 shipped to the CONUS ONLY. No international shipping.

I also have a stacked bass/treble pot if the separate pots are not your thing. I can also remove the 25k push/pull and replace with a standard 25k pot. I can also incorporate a 250k or 500k blend pot. Any rewiring will be a little extra. So PM me and we can work out the details.

Not interested in any trades at this time.

Attached Files:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021