1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Aguilar OBP-3 Preamp > Pre-wired 4 knob configuration

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassbooty, Oct 31, 2018.

1. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Price:
    $99
    I have an Aguilar OBP-3 preamp for sale. The OBP-3 will give you expanded tonal range, adding real lows to your bottom and snap to your high end. Even with the tone controls set flat, your pickups will be buffered and keep their clarity even with a long cable run. Also, this preamp has a "big" sound and does not compress the signal like other preamps.

The preamp comes pre-wired for active pickups (such as EMG or Warwick MEC Gold) and includes a 9v battery clip. If your bass has passive pickups, this preamp can easily be modified for use with those by just swapping out the 25k stacked volume pot for a 250k stacked pot. The pre-wired 4-knob configuration is: Stacked Vol/Vol-Bass-Midrange-Treble. An OBP-3 preamp prewired as such if ordered new from bestbassgear.com will run you $201. I’m asking $99 plus $5 shipping with payment via PayPal. Please PM me with interest or questions. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    RobertUI and Eugene.thomas87 like this.
  2. RobertUI

RobertUI Thumper Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    dibs :)

bassbooty likes this.