Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aguilar OBP-3, Seymour Duncan, All Parts "Geddy" neck, Korg DTR-1000, Others!!!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Korey, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Korey

Korey

Oct 29, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    I am looking to sell several items. All items are priced shipped to the continental US. If you happen to be in central Kentucky (which you are probably not) I will work something out to deliver it myself. Everything must go, if it stays on here for a week without selling, it’s off to eBay. Most of this gear was bought used from other TB'ers.

1) All Parts Licensed by Fender Jazz Bass neck. Maple with maple fretboard. The neck has black binding and trapezoid inlays. It hurts me to let this neck go, it is beautiful. Awesome gloss finish on the entire neck. It is in near mint condition with no scratches or play wear (I never used it for the project that I bought it for). The neck has Schaller single screw tuners installed (bought here on talkbass). At one point it has had some other four screw style tuners installed, so there are some extra holes. Both installations where done very cleanly, and the new tuners almost cover all of the old holes anyway. The truss rod adjustment is in the heel. I really think that this is a clone of the neck that you would find on the Geddy Lee Jazz, a '72 Reissue. I'll kick myself for selling this, but I want $250 (shipped). That price is pretty firm.

2) SOLD Korg DTR-1000 Tuner. I had this for sale in another post, thought I had it sold, but the guy seems to have blown me off. I bought this from a fellow TalkBasser about 2 months ago. It is in great shape, everything works as it should, I just don't need it. I want $120 for this guy.

3) SOLD Seymour Duncan Quarter Ponders for P-Bass. Bought new from Musician's Friend in 2002, and installed in my Mexican P-bass. These pickups survived a tour with Eve-6, and Less Than Jake with no wear and tear. I always loved the fat, meaty sound of these guys. I parted the P-bass and bought a Steve Harris Signature (Iron Maiden) that is exactly what I wanted. $50 Shipped?

4) SOLD Aguilar OBP-3. Bought brand new on EBay for the same project that the Neck was for, but that project never happened. The kit I bought is the "TK" kit, which included some extras. I also bought everything I would need to do a Bass/Mid/Treble, Volume, 2-way Mid Selector, and bypass switch. Everything is included; including the printed wiring diagrams form Aguilar, and the original box. I'd like to see $120 for this.

5) SOLD Last item is an older Fender Pedal Tuner. I used this thing on stage for years. If it could tell stories.... It doesn't have the leads to run off of a 9v battery any more, but it works perfectly on a 9v power supply. I will let this thing go for $15 including shipping.

I have pictures of everything posted at my picture trail account:

www.picturetrail.com/koreymorey/

Just click the "For Sale" Gallery

Like I said, all prices are firm, and include shipping. If you have any questions, or would like more pictures or anything just PM, email, or AIM me. I love my gear, and have no problem talking about it.

Thanks,
    Korey Morris

2. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
  3. Korey

Korey

Oct 29, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    Pm's replied, Korg tuner and fender tuner are on hold, pending sale. Everything else is still fair game.

4. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    PM on the OBP-3.

Joe

5. Korey

Korey

Oct 29, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    Back atcha jja412

6. Korey

Korey

Oct 29, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    A few items sold, but no hits on the other two...

anyone want that neck or the pickups?

7. Korey

Korey

Oct 29, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    BUmp for the neck. Its ebay soon... Make offers