1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aguilar OBP3 with N-tuner - $75

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by g4string, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g4string

g4string

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    I just pulled this out of one of my basses. The N-tuner is activated by a push/pull on the volume. The mid knob has a push pull....I dunno if it is a freq selector or active/passive switch as I never really played around with the pre. The only cutting I did were the two power leads....you will see it in the pictures. Knobs included. Add $5 for shipping. Thanks!

DSCN0014.

DSCN0015.

DSCN0016.

DSCN0021.

2. Dang I want this super bad but it isn't going to fit in the bass that I want to put it in :(

3. g4string

g4string

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    Sure it will, that's what power tools are made for:smug:

4. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    PM'd and I want it!

5. What do you think of the N-tuner?

6. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    I didn't even know what the N-Tune was until this. Looks kinda cool! Looking forward to installing this thing and breathing a little new life into the bass it's destined for.

7. Jothabass

Jothabass

Jul 18, 2009
    Northern NJ
    I noticed you have this baby wired for 4 pots: volume, blend, mid and stacked bass/treble I think... Can it be changed to a five pot configuration without any problem??
    Also, can be the N-tune disconnected totally from the preamp??

8. g4string

g4string

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    The preamp is sold.....thanks for your interest!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.