1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Aguilar S810

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by henryjurstin13, Feb 15, 2006.

1. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Bass/Amps?sku=601036

Mus. Foe has thes for $599 + $69 shipping... seems like a very good price, but there is hardly any information on these. Could that be the answer to my search?? No information = no fans = not a very cab??

I am in the market for a larger sized cab to handle my Classic 400, this looks like it could fit the bill.... Anybody?

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Well I don't have one of these but I do have the S210 that I use solo or sometimes stack on my GS212. The S210 cuts through like a knife. Love it. I can't believe what MF is selling the S series for. They must be ceasing to carry the S line and just blowing them out. The 2x10 is now $199, the 4x10 is $379 and as you pointed out the 8x10 is $599. CRAZY!?!?!?! Everybody else wants almost twice as much for these cabs...

3. barthanatos

barthanatos Insert witty comment here

Feb 8, 2006
    South Carolina
    http://aguilaramp.com/products_cabinets_s810.htm

S 810

For some players there is nothing like an 8 x 10. The S 810 combines the natural lows and punchy tone of the S series with the economy of an all in one tilt-back design. The sound you love and the volume you need!

Specs

Eight 10" Aguilar stamped frame drivers with 38 oz. magnets

Power handling: 1000 watts RMS

Impedance: available in 4 ohms

Two 1/4" jacks and one Neutrik speakon

Frequency response: 42 Hz - 3.3 kHz

Sensitivity: 104 dB @ 1W 1M

Dimensions: 45"H x 23.25"W x 17"

Tilt-back design with built-in rear wheels

Interlocking corners

Void free MDF, Quad bracing.

Weight: 131 lbs

Warranty: Three year limited

Price: $1349 retail

Optional: Padded Cover

Reviews

Bass Player Magazine, 11.2004

4. Aguilar S 810
    Type: 8x10, rear-ported

just got that from the .pdf -- maybe, I just answered my own question.... it isn't sealed.