Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aguilar service

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ivanthetrble, Nov 26, 2003.

1. ivanthetrble

ivanthetrble

Sep 9, 2002
    Orygun
    Since there was a recent thread aboot this topic I thought I would describe my recent experience with Aguilar service. The mute button on my footswitch for my DB 680 pre-amp broke and it would be a covered repair. I called Jeff at Aguilar. I shipped the footswitch across the country (Oregon to NYC) to them (paying a total of $11 of shipping for both directions). He said he would take care of it. We will see how long it takes them to get it fixed and sent back but no problems so far.

2. Type-55

Type-55 Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2000
    I suspected my crossover in my single 12 was bad and Dave at Aguilar sent me one the next day NO CHARGE for anything. That's what I call great service.

3. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    I had a misaligned voice coil in a 10" speaker, which was probably damaged during shipment of my new Aguilar cab, about a year or so ago. Phoned them, shipped them the bad driver, they shipped me a replacement which was received in about 6 days total. Great service from Dave Boonshoft and Aguilar. A truly top notch organization.