1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar SL 112 - New Price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tightanic, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Tightanic

Tightanic

Oct 26, 2000
    NYC
    Price:
    NYC local cash sale only for now - pickup or meet-up!

For sale is an Aguilar SL 112 cabinet. I purchased it early 2016 from Sam Ash in Midtown Manhattan. The cab is in great working condition and has been played on a number of gigs around NYC.

The (Tolex?) cover is chipped in a few little spots regardless - it rips somewhat easily. I suppose adding only a very thin layer is part of the weight-saving strategy - and this thing is really absurdly light for a mature sounding cabinet.
    I look after my gear, but I'm a working musician and don't play in the living room only. Please check out the images for reference and reply / PM me with any questions.

I'm happy to meet up at a convenient location in NYC, would recommend pickup in Uptown Manhattan though since it allows for testing the cab with one of my amps or your own amp head.

Reason for sale: my taste has changed a bit over the course of the past two years and I decided to try something else for a while, not enough space to hoard amps. ;-)

IMG_1505. IMG_1509. IMG_1506.

emjazz likes this.
  2. Tightanic

Tightanic

Oct 26, 2000
    NYC
    Sold.