For Sale Aguilar SL112 $375

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassistloaded21, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Price:
    Here's my SL112 I've used it regularly so it has some wear but nothing major at all. Just a small tear on the bottom where somebody stepped on it with their boots. The tweeter is also blown in this cab, but there are no issues with the speaker. I actually liked the way it sounded with only one tweeter so I never fixed it (I had another 112). The only reason I'm selling this is because I have the SL410 and it does everything for me and is small enough to take to the small gigs also. I'm in Los Angeles so I would love to meet someone here but if you need shipping we can arrange that. Here are a few pics. It comes with the Aguilar cover also.

Attached Files:

2. Bump

3. Bump. feel free to make an offer, the cab is cleaner than it looks in the pics Its just dusty because its been in the garage since I picked up the SL410

4. still available?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021