SOLD Aguilar SL112! MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MDBass, Nov 2, 2015.

1. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall-Fender-Bergantino-Dunlop-Tech 21-Darkglass-Nordstrand
    Price:
    550 each
    Not gigging these enough to justify keeping them, they're much too nice to spend most of their time just sitting in my studio.

From Aguilar website:

The first lightweight bass cabinet with no compromise in tone. At only 25 lbs (11.34 kg), the SL 112 represents an entirely new path to the world-class Aguilar tone featuring a Neodymium driver with a custom-designed crossover.

One 12" cast frame woofer, 7 oz. neo magnet

Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug

Custom crossover with variable tweeter control

One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs

Deluxe Strap Handle, Rubber Feet

12mm Lite Ply

Power Handling: 250 watts RMS

Frequency Response: 37 Hz - 16 kHz

Sensitivity: 99.9 dB 1W 1M

Impedance: 8 ohms

Dimensions: 14 7/8" H x 19" W x 18" D

Weight: 25 lbs

Local Sale only, I'd be happy to meet you anywhere around the greater Los Angeles area.

Cheers!

20151102_123532.jpg

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  2. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall-Fender-Bergantino-Dunlop-Tech 21-Darkglass-Nordstrand
    Bump

3. miggychunt

miggychunt

Nov 19, 2012
    Bellevue, WA
    Man, I wish you were in Seattle! Looking for a second one to complete my rig.

4. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    You can always take a quick Southwest flight down and store it in the overhead bin on the way back :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  5. melodiaopus

melodiaopus Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Northern California
    Willing to meet somewhere in the middle of SF and LA?

6. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    That's an even SHORTER Southwest flight ;)

I might be able to do Bakersfield this weekend, but that's about as far as I'd go.

7. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Bump

8. Plutonium244

Plutonium244 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Wisconsin
    Bump. Nice cabs, good price. I use one for small gigs, two for most medium /larger. I use a TH-350 with them-- when using the 2nd cab too it drops impedance to 4 ohms, thus doubling both your speaker area and your effective watts. It's a great modular set-up.

9. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    ^ This man knows :thumbsup:

10. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Bump

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021